Companies registered in Malaysia are subject to regulations, policies, standards, guidelines and code of ethics. We are a certified company secretarial and management firm approved by the Companies Commission Malaysia (CCM) to provide corporate secretarial services including company incorporation and business consultancy.
Most of our clients are small and medium size companies where we assist them in the formation and administration of their business entities, and their legal compliance. We advise on the incorporation of companies, conversion of status to or from private and public entity and registration of foreign businesses or branches.
Range of Services
Our firm provides full range of services to our clients who need assistance to comply with the requirements of the Malaysia Companies Act, 1965, including:
- Company incorporation
- Ready made companies
- Preparation of resolutions
- Meetings of Directors
- Preparation of annual general meetings for shareholders
- Consultation on corporate procedures and legislation
- Submission of annual return
- Maintenance of statutory registration
- Provision of nominee directors and shareholders
- Provision of a registered office address
- Corporate advisory
- Trademark registration
- De-registration of Sdn Bhd
- Accounting and taxation
- Payroll services
- Registration of EPF and SOCSO
Feel free to contact us for enquiries or for price quotation of our secretarial services. We guarantee that our prices are among the most competitive in the industry.